The 2003 Best Dramatic Presentation, Long Form Hugo was presented August 31, 2003 at Torcon 3.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) [New Line Cinema] Screenplay by Fran Walsh & Philippa Boyens & Stephen Sinclair & Peter Jackson; Directed by Peter Jackson; based on the book The Two Towers by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Minority Report (2002) [20th Century Fox/DreamWorks SKG] Screenplay by Scott Frank and Jon Cohen; Directed by Steven Spielberg; based on the story by Philip K. Dick
- Spirited Away (2002) [Studio Ghibli/Disney] Screenplay by Hayao Miyazaki [English version by Cindy Davis Hewitt & Donald H. Hewitt]; Directed by Hayao Miyazaki
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) [Warner Brothers] Screenplay by Steve Kloves; Directed by Chris Columbus; based on the novel by J. K. Rowling
- Spider-Man (2002) [Columbia Pictures] Screenplay by David Koepp; Directed by Sam Raimi; based on the comic book character created by Steve Ditko & Stan Lee
2002 Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo<——
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!