The 1995 Best Non-Fiction Book Hugo was presented August 27 at Intersection.
- I. Asimov: A Memoir by Isaac Asimov (Doubleday, 1994)
- The Book on the Edge of Forever by Christopher Priest (Fantagraphics, 1994)
- Silent Interviews: On Language, Race, Sex, Science Fiction, and Some Comics by Samuel R. Delany (University Press of New England, 1994; Wesleyan, 1994)
- Making Book by Teresa Nielsen Hayden (NESFA Press, 1994)
- Spectrum: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art by Cathy Burnett and Arnie Fenner (Underwood Books, 1994)
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!