Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded August 31, 1980 by Noreascon Two.
The Best Non-Fiction Book category was added this year.
- Best Novel: The Fountains of Paradise by Arthur C. Clarke
- Best Novella: "Enemy Mine" by Barry B. Longyear
- Best Novelette: "Sandkings" by George R. R. Martin
- Best Short Story: "The Way of Cross and Dragon" by George R. R. Martin
- Best Non-Fiction Book Hugo: The Science Fiction Encyclopedia by Peter Nicholls
- Best Dramatic Presentation: Alien
- Best Professional Editor: George H. Scithers
- Best Professional Artist:Michael Whelan
- Best Fanzine: Locus ed. by Charles N. Brown
- Best Fan Writer: Bob Shaw
- Best Fan Artist: Alexis Gilliland
- Campbell Award: Barry B. Longyear
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|