The 1980 Best Novel Hugo was presented August 31 at Noreascon Two.
- The Fountains of Paradise by Arthur C. Clarke (Gollancz, 1979; Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1979)
- Titan by John Varley (Analog Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr 1979; Berkley Putnam, 1979)
- JEM by Frederik Pohl (St. Martin's Press, 1979)
- Harpist in the Wind by Patricia A. McKillip (Atheneum, 1979)
- On Wings of Song by Thomas M. Disch (F&SF Feb, Mar, Apr 1979; St. Martin's Press, 1979)
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!