Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 1, 1974 by Discon II.
Discon II published the order of only the first three places in each category, leaving the order of the later finishers in doubt.
- Best Novel: Rendezvous With Rama by Arthur C. Clarke
- Best Novella: "The Girl Who Was Plugged In" by James Tiptree, Jr.
- Best Novelette: "The Deathbird" by Harlan Ellison
- Best Short Story: "The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas" by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Best Dramatic Presentation: Sleeper
- Best Professional Editor: Ben Bova
- Best Professional Artist: Frank Kelly Freas
- Best Fanzine: (tie) The Alien Critic ed. by Richard E. Geis and Algol ed. by Andrew I. Porter
- Best Fan Writer: Susan Wood
- Best Fan Artist: Tim Kirk
- Campbell Award: (tie) Spider Robinson and Lisa Tuttle
|1973||Hugos||1975||Search: Fanac, Fan, Pro, SFE, Wikipedia, Reasonator 1974|
|Also involved: Hugo Award - List of Hugos|
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|