(Redirected from 1972-hugo-results)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 3, 1972 by L.A.Con I.
L.A.Con I published the complete order of finish in each category.
- Best Novel: To Your Scattered Bodies Go by Philip Jose Farmer
- Best Novella: "The Queen of Air and Darkness" by Poul Anderson
- Best Short Story: "Inconstant Moon" by Larry Niven
- Best Dramatic Presentation: A Clockwork Orange
- Best Professional Magazine: The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction ed. by Edward L. Ferman
- Best Professional Artist: Frank Kelly Freas
- Best Fanzine: Locus ed. by Charles N. Brown and Dena Brown
- Best Fan Writer: Harry Warner, Jr.
- Best Fan Artist: Tim Kirk
Also involved: - 1972-hugo-results - Hugo Award - List of Hugos
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|
Also- Hugo Award