Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 5, 1971 by Noreascon.
Noreascon published the complete order of finish in each category.
- Best Novel Hugo: Ringworld by Larry Niven
- Best Novella Hugo: "Ill Met in Lankhmar" by Fritz Leiber
- Best Short Story Hugo: "Slow Sculpture" by Theodore Sturgeon
- Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo: No Award
- Best Professional Magazine Hugo: The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction ed. by Edward L. Ferman
- Best Professional Artist Hugo: Leo Dillon and Diane Dillon
- Best Fanzine Hugo: Locus ed. by Charles N. Brown and Dena Brown
- Best Fan Writer Hugo: Richard E. Geis
- Best Fan Artist Hugo: Alicia Austin
|1970||Hugos||1972||Reasonator Search 1971|
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|