Awarded August 30, 1969 by St. Louiscon.
Like Baycon, St. Louiscon seems to have had a schizophrenic attitude towards releasing the order of finish in the various categories. The always listed the second place finisher, but only sometimes did they list third place, and they did not rank anything that finished lower than third place.
- Best Novel Hugo: Stand on Zanzibar by John Brunner
- Best Novella Hugo: "Nightwings" by Robert Silverberg
- Best Novelette Hugo: "The Sharing of Flesh" by Poul Anderson
- Best Short Story Hugo: "The Beast That Shouted Love at the Heart of the World" by Harlan Ellison
- Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo: 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Best Professional Magazine Hugo: The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction ed. by Edward L. Ferman
- Best Professional Artist Hugo: Jack Gaughan
- Best Fanzine Hugo: Science Fiction Review ed. by Richard E. Geis
- Best Fan Writer Hugo: Harry Warner, Jr.
- Best Fan Artist Hugo: Vaughn Bode
|1968||Hugos||1970||Reasonator Search 1969|
|Also involved: Hugo Award - List of Hugo categories - List of Hugos|
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|