Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 6, 1964 by Pacificon II.
- Best Novel: Way Station by Clifford D. Simak
- Best Short Fiction: "No Truce with Kings" by Poul Anderson
- Best Dramatic Presentation: Insufficient nominations received to appear on final ballot
- Best Professional Magazine: Analog Science Fiction and Fact ed. by John W. Campbell, Jr.
- Best Professional Artist: Ed Emshwiller
- Best Fanzine: Amra ed. by George H. Scithers
- Best SF Book Publisher: Ace
This is the first year when the complete order of finish was reported. We also have the vote totals. The vote was a simple plurality vote without the modern Transferable Preferential Ballot.
|1963||Hugos||1965||Search: Fanac, Fan, Pro, SFE, Wikipedia, Reasonator 1964|
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|