Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 6, 1964 by Pacificon II.
- Best Novel Hugo: Way Station by Clifford D. Simak
- Best Short Fiction Hugo: "No Truce with Kings" by Poul Anderson
- Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo: Insufficient nominations received to appear on final ballot
- Best Professional Magazine Hugo: Analog Science Fiction and Fact ed. by John W. Campbell, Jr.
- Best Professional Artist Hugo: Ed Emshwiller
- Best Fanzine Hugo: Amra ed. by George H. Scithers
- Best SF Book Publisher Hugo: Ace
This is the first year when the complete order of finish was reported. We also have the vote totals. The vote was a simple plurality vote without the modern Transferable Preferential Ballot.
|1963||Hugos||1965||Reasonator Search 1964|
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|