Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 1, 1963 by Discon I.
This was the first year that the Hugo rules were included along with the ballots.
- Best Novel Hugo: The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick
- Best Short Fiction Hugo: "The Dragon Masters" by Jack Vance
- Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo: No Award
- Best Professional Magazine Hugo: The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction ed. by Robert P. Mills and Avram Davidson
- Best Professional Artist Hugo: Roy G. Krenkel
- Best Fanzine Hugo: Xero ed. by Richard A. Lupoff and Pat Lupoff
|1962||Hugos||1964||Reasonator Search Files 1963|
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|