Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 2, 1962 by Chicon III.
This was the first year that the Hugo rules were included along with the ballots.
- Best Novel: Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein
- Best Short Fiction: the "Hothouse" series by Brian W. Aldiss
- Best Dramatic Presentation: The Twilight Zone by Rod Serling
- Best Professional Magazine: Analog ed. by John W. Campbell, Jr.
- Best Professional Artist: Ed Emshwiller
- Best Fanzine: Warhoon ed. by Richard Bergeron
- Cele Goldsmith - for editing Amazing and Fantastic
- Fritz Leiber and Hoffman Electronic Corporation - The use of SF short-shorts in advertisements
- Donald H. Tuck - The Handbook of Science Fiction and Fantasy (3 vols)
|1961||Hugos||1963||Search: Fanac, Fan, Pro, SFE, Wikipedia, Reasonator 1962|
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|