Jump to navigation Jump to search
Awarded September 2, 1962 by Chicon III.
This was the first year that the Hugo rules were included along with the ballots.
- Best Novel Hugo: Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein
- Best Short Fiction Hugo: the "Hothouse" series by Brian W. Aldiss
- Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo: The Twilight Zone by Rod Serling
- Best Professional Magazine Hugo: Analog ed. by John W. Campbell, Jr.
- Best Professional Artist Hugo: Ed Emshwiller
- Best Fanzine Hugo: Warhoon ed. by Richard Bergeron
- Cele Goldsmith - for editing Amazing and Fantastic
- Fritz Leiber and Hoffman Electronic Corporation - The use of SF short-shorts in advertisements
- Donald H. Tuck - The Handbook of Science Fiction and Fantasy (3 vols)
|1961||Hugos||1963||Reasonator Search 1962|
|Also involved: Chicon III Program - Hugo Award - List of Hugos|
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|