Jump to navigation Jump to search
This was the first year that the Hugo rules were included along with the ballots.
- Best Novel: A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller, Jr.
- Best Short Fiction: "The Longest Voyage" by Poul Anderson
- Best Dramatic Presentation: The Twilight Zone by Rod Serling
- Best Professional Magazine: Astounding ed. by John W. Campbell, Jr.
- Best Professional Artist: Ed Emshwiller
- Best Fanzine: Who Killed Science Fiction? ed. by Earl Kemp
Also involved: - 1961-hugo-results - List of Hugos
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|