(Redirected from 1961-hugo-results)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This was the first year that the Hugo rules were included along with the ballots.
- Best Novel Hugo: A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller, Jr
- Best Short Fiction Hugo: "The Longest Voyage" by Poul Anderson
- Best Dramatic Presentation Hugo: The Twilight Zone by Rod Serling
- Best Professional Magazine Hugo: Astounding ed. by John W. Campbell, Jr.
- Best Professional Artist Hugo: Ed Emshwiller
- Best Fanzine Hugo: Who Killed Science Fiction? ed. by Earl Kemp
|1960 Hugos||Hugos||1962 Hugos||Reasonator Search 1961|
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!|