The 1951 Best Dramatic Presentation Retro Hugo was presented September 1 at Millennium Philcon.
- Destination Moon (1950) [George Pal Productions] Screenplay by Alford Van Ronkel and Robert A. Heinlein and James O'Hanlon; Directed by Irving Pichel; based on the novel Rocketship Galileo by Robert A. Heinlein
- Harvey (1950) [Universal] Screenplay by Mary Chase, Oscar Brodney and Myles Connolly; Directed by Henry Koster; based on the play by Mary Chase
- Cinderella (1950) [Disney] Written by Ken Anderson, Homer Brightman, Winston Hibler, Bill Peet, Erdman Penner, Harry Reeves, Joe Rinaldi and Ted Sears; Directed by Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson and Hamilton Luske; based on the story "Cendrillon" by Charles Perrault
- Rabbit of Seville (1950) [Warner Brothers] Story by Michael Maltese; Directed by Chuck Jones
- Rocketship X-M (1950) [Lippert Pictures] Written by Kurt Neumann, Dalton Trumbo and Orville H. Hampton; Directed by Kurt Neumann
——>1954 Best Dramatic Presentation, Short Form Retro Hugo
|This is an award page. If you know something about it, such as who awarded it, who the winners were, what the criteria were, and when it was awarded, please add it!